Monday, October 05, 2009

Yellow Train Cars on Nature's Wonderland

My memories of the Nature's Wonderland Ride is of sitting in these bright yellow cars and enjoying a nice long ride through the desert and other natural scenic wonders. I don't think we ever fought over which car to take, but rather would take any car. The first three are of a train in station, loaded and ready to depart. The background details of the little city of Rainbow Ridge is nice.

Here is the crowd of satisfied customers departing the ride. In the background is the load area for the Mules.

3 comments:

Matt said...

the mine train is probably the ride I miss the most at disneyland...thanks for the great set of photos!

daguru said...

I wish I could have rode this ride. I love the slow leisurely rides like this!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I totally remember this, as well as the pack mules.