Monday, October 29, 2012

My Friend and His Sister at Disneyland Mid-1970's

More images from my friend. These snaps are from a family visit to Disneyland in the mid-1970's with his sister and mom. First up is the Disneyland ride that was before it's time, the Canoes where you get an aerobic workout just like Cross Fit.

Next up is a view of the Columbia passing by the Tom Sawyer's Island Raft dock. My friend is posing in the queue area for the rafts.

Here my friend poses with his sister and Pinocchio. Doesn't he look cute!

Last image is my friend and his sister posing with the Walrus from Alice in Wonderland. His sister is getting an autograph. There is just a lot of awesomeness in this photograph.

2 comments:

Rich T. said...

Great shots!

I wish they'd bring the Walrus out these days with Alice, the White rabbit and Hatter. With the wide exposure the characters have gotten through home video, I'll bet some more costumes from that film would go over well -- The Cheshire Cat's long overdue!

K. Martinez said...

The mid-70s was Disneyland at its peak for me. I love the Frontierland pics in this set.