Monday, November 09, 2015

Busy Day At Indian Village Frontierland

A very busy day in 1959 in Frontierland. Lots of people are visiting the Indian Village walking through the various exhibits and different indigenous structures. I am particular to the two young men wearing their fedoras and rolled up sleeves. A souvenir hat can be seen and also in the background is a cast member observing the crowd.

The second image is another shot of the Indian Village with lots of guests taking a little rest on the benches. My eyes are immediately drawn to the young boy with his souvenir spear. I also note that there are a couple ladies wearing their pearls.

3 comments:

MRaymond said...

I caught myself looking for my grandparents in the picture. I love vintage crowd shots.

K. Martinez said...

I'm not usually a big fan of the Indian Village pics, but these two are really nice. There's a "you-are-there" feeling about them. I know I've seen the image with the two young men wearing fedoras before. Thanks!

Major Pepperidge said...

I always love photos of guests milling around the Indian Village... it makes me wish I was there.