Friday, January 08, 2010

Souvenir Friday- Eraser Set and Art Corner Palette

Since Major Pepperidge decided to post his set of erasers on his blog, I thought I would post another unused set of souvenir erasers with a different design. These are not as fun as Major's but still neat in their own way with unique choices for the character used and the font for each land. I also believe this set is newer as one of the erasers is marked for New Orleans Square.

Staying with the theme of office supplies is this neat souvenir artist palette from the Art Corner. It really is a pen holder meant to be posted on the wall and pens put into the "brushes." The Mickey as artist graphic is a nice touch as is the mailing label on the box.

7 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Once again you've posted souvenirs that I've never seen before! The character set of erasers is fun, I would definitely like to add some to my collection. And that pen holder is FANTASTIC! Wow, never seen anything remotely like it. So cool with those Art Corner graphics.

Katella Gate said...

That palate pen holder is one of the 5 NEATEST park souvenirs I've ever seen. And with the box, too! Thanks for posting.!

Katella Gate said...

... oh, and the erasers continue to make me hungry for candy.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

More yummy erasers! I'm gonna have to eat some paste to satisfy this odd craving...

Love the Pen Holder, the box makes it all the better! NICE POST!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Boy, that eraser set looks familiar...I think I used to have one.

Amy said...

Those are soo very cool! Thanks for posting these photos. :D

thepicklebarrel said...

that palette is insane!