Friday, April 10, 2015

Souvenir Friday- Early Walt Disney World Kid's Shirt

I do not usually keep Walt Disney World souvenirs but this T-shirt is just so cool. Although not a fan of the characters, this shirt does remind me of the early Disneyland souvenirs. I love the colors and simple design of the graphic especially the background skyline of the attractions. I also like the guide button on Mickey. Of course the shirt is made out of the wonder material polyester (and rather thick polyester at that!)

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

It's funny how, in the early days of Disneyland merch, characters were generally not emphasized, with the exception of the occasional Tinker Bell. Now they are often "front and center". I do like the very 70's colors of this shirt. And it's polyester, so it will last for 10,000 years.