Thursday, November 21, 2013

Disneyland Photographs

Clearing the end of the group of Disneyland slides I have been posting the last several weeks with some random photographs. First up is a nice view of the Snow White grotto statues. This is still one of my favorite places to visit for quiet reflection and to make a wish.

Next is a nice colorful view of the Old Mill on Tom Sawyer's Island. The little set details on the mill add to the scene.

Last image is of the set detail for Sleeping Beauty Castle Moat, a lovely swan. The swans add a nice kinetic attraction to the water feature.

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

What a cool swan pic. I love it.

Major Pepperidge said...

Snow White's head is missing! I know, it's just covered up, but when I first saw the thumbnail I wondered what had happened.