Saturday, July 07, 2012

Various Views of the Monsanto House Of The Future

All from the same family, but all different years. First up is an establishing shot of the entrance to Tomorrowland. I wonder what is in the large bag? Also there must have not been package pickup at this time. Let's join them and enter Tomorrowland.

First up is a pose in front of the Monsanto House of the Future. The lines of the house are very nice and this view shows the house in it's best light.

Here we meet the two at the exit to the House of the Future. Notice the nun exiting the house, I wonder what she thought of the exhibits?

2 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

What a fun look back. Seeing that nun instantly made me feel like I was back in elementary school, LOL!!

Major Pepperidge said...

Man, I also wonder what was in that bag! I'll imagine that it is a stack of animation cels.