Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicken of the Sea Bonanza

Images from the contact print featuring the Chicken of the Sea restaurant. First up strike a pose on the stairs to the boat. The pose is very "modelesque."

A shot of the rigging and sails. I like the composition of this photo.

Going inside the ship, we see these two shots of the girls enjoying their meal.

Taking a closer look, it appears the Chicken of the Sea had it's own water cups. A new thing to put on my want (and maybe even need) list!

3 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

These are uber cool!

Major Pepperidge said...

Of course I especially love the photos from inside the ship! I only have one little item from the Chicken of the Sea pirate ship, I should post it on my blog.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Awesome interior pics! That cup has gotta be something you "need", heck I need one!