Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Fleet is In Town and Visiting Adventureland

I am now back home after a long drive yesterday. It was great to visit Disneyland on the birthday and also to visit with some of my old and new friends in California. Continuing the series of pose shots at Disneyland is this adorable image of two brothers and a friend posing at the entrance to Adventureland circa 1962. It looks like construction walls are up at the Tiki Room. The boy wearing the sailor hat is fun and hopefully he had it embroidered on the back with his name.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

The kid in the middle almost looks like he's holding imaginary six-guns. Draw!

Heather D said...

Matterhorn-

Wondering if I could enlist your help. I have some type of proclamation from the State of California pertaining to Pacific Ocean Park. I am not sure exactly what it is, but I have snapped some photos and would really appreciate your time & guidance. You can email me at hdopson@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

Daveland said...

What a great photo! I agree with Major; that middle kid looks like his fingers are itchin' to find the trigger.