Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Native American On Horse Opening Day Parade

Another one for Major Pepperidge, this time a Native American Indian on horseback. I love the war paint on the horse trying to make the Indian look more savage. And behind him are the Indian dancers and drummers. Frontierland was definitely a very happening land at this time.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but in all the photos are two kids hanging and standing up on one of the windows. They are right about in the middle of this slide. Their arms must have been tired by the time the parade was finished.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Another beautiful shot. I think the war paint on the horse is historically accurate, but it looks cool too! Reminds me of an N.C. Wyeth painting. I hadn't noticed the kids, it looks like a number of people have found something to stand on so that they can see over the crowd!