Friday, October 17, 2014

Souvenir Friday- The Halloween Kid and the World of Rhode Montijo

Three years ago I purchased a fun kid's book at the San Diego Comic Con. The book is The Halloween Kid and the author and artist is Rhode Montijo. The book is a great story and take on Halloween with fantastic art. Rhode was selling the book and of course I had him sign the book for me.

This year at Comic Con, Rhode was selling fantastic water color sketches of various pumpkin head jack o'lanterns including this one of a magician performing card tricks. I now have this framed and hanging in my Halloween room.

If these items have intrigued you, head over to Rhode Montijo for more artwork from this fantastic artist.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

The pumpkin head magician is fantastic!

K. Martinez said...

I agree with Major. Very cool.