Friday, October 29, 2010

Souvenir Friday- Foto Holders

Some unused Foto Holders from Disneyland. First up is a specific holder for VIP visitors to the Upjohn Pharmacy. I love the advertising touch on the reverse. This holder is unused,never having seen a photograph.

This one is also unused with no photograph. The folder was for a lessee who was in Fantasyland. The back of the folder specifically describes the attractions in Fantasyland circa 1955 (note the attraction is Canal Boats not Canal Boats through Storybook Land.) Jason- a new lessee for your database.

6 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Both Very cool! The cover on the second one almost looks like its from the late 1960's but the back sure is 1955! Neato stuff, thanks!

Major Pepperidge said...

I had no idea that there was SO much neat stuff that I'd never seen before. These are awesome... the cover on that second item is so cool and strange with the dark, stormy sky. I always expect Disneyland items to show the park with a bright blue sky.

jedblau said...

Super sweet. Just when I think I've seen everything...

Connie Moreno said...

Gee, the Major took my words right out of my mouth.

outsidetheberm said...

Nice one, Patrick!

Anonymous said...

I have a few of those sample bottles. Used to get them by the dozens when I worked on Main Street.