Monday, July 06, 2009

Large Format Photographs- Part 7 Sleeping Beauty Castle

The seventh installment of the large format photographs is this view of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. What else can I say, but it is a beautiful shot.

For those who want to know about my adventure, my wife is TDY in North Carolina. So I flew down there, rented a car, drove to Atlanta to go to the Trader Vic's and the Cyclorama. Of course we stopped at South of the Border on the way down. I will post some select images tomorrow, or if you are on Facebook, I will post all of the images on Facebook.

5 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Whoa, I feel a little bit off-balance! :-)

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Nice LARGE photo! Hey, I've been to "South of the Boarder" I love the huge red dog, got a pic of me riding it somewhere! Ok, what does "TDY" mean???

outsidetheberm said...

Temporary Duty, you say? Your wife is military, no?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing those photos! Thanks.

Matterhorn1959 said...

OTB- no my wife works for a pharmaceutical firm and she is down there working at the factory in North Carolina for a month.

Anonymous said...

its beautiful shot. if you have than send me some new shots. its amazing.

john

Free Satellite TV