Friday, June 22, 2007

Souvenir Friday- Story of Walt Disney

This is a fairly recent addition to my collection. It is the Diane Disney Miller and Pete Martin book The Story of Walt Disney. The book was available through all bookstores throughout the world, but this one does have a Disneyland connection. When the book was published, the Disneyland Mail Order division convinced Diane and her Dad Walt Disney to sign copies of the book and make them available for sale. This is one of the books autographed by Walt and Diane and sold at Disneyland.

A friend of mine found this at an estate sale and then sold it to me.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I have always wanted one of these. That's an awesome example of Walt's autograph! These books tend to go for $$$, so maybe someday when I'm feeling rich...

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid that was one of the first books I ever read.

huemulin comics said...

En español se publicó por RIALP