Friday, September 20, 2013

Souvenir Friday- Disneyland Welborn Ring Holder

Many years in the past, I posted one of my Eleanore Welborn items on this blog for a souvenir Friday. Now as I read descriptions of Welborn items on E-Bay and other internet sales sites, I see my post referenced for the history of Welborn souvenir items. This ring box was the same as the person I purchased it from sent me a link on Welborn which was my post. I am happy to receive this great souvenir item from 1955. The box is a ceramic heart shape with the Sleeping Beauty Castle on the front. On the bottom of the holder is a great graphic for Welborn and also features the American Souvenir Incorporated (ASI) mark as well. The holder is very petite measuring 2.5 by 2.5 inches. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, Wellborn items tend to go for a lot, and I've never seen this little ring box before.