Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Captain Hooks Captive on Peter Pan's Pirate Ship

Captain Hook appears to have taken the new pirate to the Peter Pan ride and had her climb the rigging. At least he let her put her shoes back on for the long walk through Fantasyland.

I would guess that the image was taken at the end of the ride as Skull Rock is in the background. Seeing this shot almost makes me believe this was an approved photo shoot at Disneyland. Sadly, this is the last image I have from this collection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other two photos look like they could have easily been taken without anyone's knowledge...but like you said, this one almost looks like they had permission! I guess they could have grabbed the image quickly as she boarded the ride...?

thepicklebarrel said...

scrumdiddilyumptious!

Adam Hazlett said...

I think she is smuggling a couple of monorail noses out of the park!
super pics! WOWZERS!