Saturday, October 21, 2006

SOP Saturday- Tahitian Terrace

One of my main collecting interests has been trying to find the various SOPs and Guides for Host and Hostesses published by the University of Disneyland over the years. Most have very unusual images of the park and some great spot illustration art. Since I had this one scanned (and some of you may have seen it on Tiki Central), I am starting this series with The Tahitian Terrace Touch... A Guide for Hostesses and Hosts. The next one I will show will be the Tour Guide SOP that I showed the cover. I have received a request to show that SOP. So enjoy and look forward to many more SOPs.

5 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow! Amazing. There can't be too many of these floating around ($$$!). It's great to be able to get a look at one without forking over a fortune on ebay, thanks!

thepicklebarrel said...

nice one! i have one and i think its probably the most rare...although SOPs in general are pretty rare. out of all of them, this has the most/best graphics.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I want to go.

Tinker Bell said...

This was awesome! I can't wait to see more. Thanks for posting such cool Disneyland history. :D

Chris Merritt said...

Whoa! That's a very desirable paper item... I'm jealous!