Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Three Views of Disneyland

Three left over photographs from Disneyland. Not that left overs are bad, meatloaf and turkey taste even better the day after, especially in a sandwich. These images are nice, but just not a rare view of interesting locations. First up is a nicely composed image of the Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer's Island Raft and the Golden Horseshoe Review. I am liking the Injun Joe raft.

Next up is an image of Fort Wilderness in all its glory. I truly miss this attraction as it holds many fond memories of my childhood with many games of hide and seek as well as Cowboys and Indians.

Final shot for today is of the Haunted Mansion. It appears the guests are contemplating what is inside the house.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I wonder how many rafts there were/are? At one point I think there were at least three landings that would launch rafts to and from the island. I'm pretty sure there was a "Becky Thatcher" raft and a "Huck FInn" too, and there must have been a "Tom Sawyer".

Connie Moreno said...

I love any and all pictures of Fort Wilderness!

Anonymous said...

The old fort was a wonderful place for a kid like me. It was always hard to leave the island at the time I promised my folks who waited (im)patiently for me on the "mainland".