Friday, May 18, 2012

Souvenir Friday- Two Bracelets in A Similar Vein

Today's souvenirs are two charm bracelets made in Western Germany and use similar design. One is a link bracelet and the other is a more traditional style charm bracelets. The shields with different designs really make the bracelets different than other souvenir bracelets. I would date these around 1958 based upon the Columbia graphic on one of the shields. I am sure the Tinkerbell fans will enjoy her design on the bracelets.

4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Neat, I've never seen charms like that before. Cool to see the different varieties too.

Katella Gate said...

These are *really* nicely done. I've never seen them before, but they are good looking.

Witchcrafted Life said...

I really like both of these wonderful gems. I have a lot of German ancestry on both sides and often find myself drawn towards both traditional tracht and more modern (20th century) German fashions and accessories.

Thank you very much for your kind comment on my Saturday Snapshots post, I sincerely appreciate it.


Wishing you a gorgeous Monday & week ahead,
♥ Jessica

Janey said...

Must. Find. Life will not be complete without these.