Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fantasyland 1962

Three views of Fantasyland from October 1962. First up is a shot of Sleeping Beauty Castle standing guard as the entrance to this section of the park. As one of the most photographed parts of the park, the Castle looks awful nice in this image with all the folks in front of the attraction.

Next up is a you are riding the Carrousel image with the two youngster dressed dapper for all you Dapper Days fans.

Last image is of Mad Hatter. I like the look of the girl walking by...why is this guy blocking my way? I need to get to Peter Pan!

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

The Mad Hatter looks cool. You can see the cast member’s face really well inside the Mad Hatter's hat.

Connie Moreno said...

These are great! I love photos from the 60's!! I keep hoping I see myself in one of them.