Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Disneyland in Soft Focus

Several weeks ago, I posted a group of images that were from a photographer taking a class and experimenting with focus and composition. Here are more pictures in a similar vein. I purchased these many years ago, when I was just starting to collect Disneyland items. They were in a group of photographs that included extreme close ups of flowers and other objects. I have always enjoyed the soft focus of the scenes and my favorite is the first one, Monstro in close up.

This photo is a close second to the Monstro picture as she is a very pretty Snow White.

The last shot is a nice image of a busy Main Street. The focus is nice. I wonder if the student received a passing grade?

3 comments:

Matt said...

That is indeed a very pretty Snow White, but what's with the mesh t-shirt on the guy?

Katella Gate said...

Actually, the close up stuff makes for a nice change of tempo since 95% of the stuff you see for the park are the usual panorama compositions.

As for the guy in the mesh shirt: It was the 70's, and at least he's wearing an undershirt.

Major Pepperidge said...

These are great! Snow White is adorable.