Monday, January 16, 2017

Two Souvenir Slides

Today's post features two early souvenir slides. Unfortunately they have turned very red. I tried color correction but I am still learning the new version of Photoshop and they both came out a little different. First up is the rafts to Tom Sawyer's Island. Two rafts are moving with the large hill with Tom's Treehouse at the top in the background.

The second image is of the Red Wagon Inn with a group of lovely ladies picnicking on the grass. I wonder if the group was actually cast members taking a break?

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I love the one with the pretty girls! As for the red, sometimes there is just not enough color information left to make them look good. It's frustrating.

Nanook said...

You know, a little 'red' for the Red Wagon Inn might be passable. And as for those gals "sunning" themselves on the lawn, reminds me of both a 'college scene' and Cypress Gardens. Hubba, hubba-!!

walterworld said...

Nanook: I agree totally. I'd go back in time to be there, 'red' tinges not withstanding!