Friday, February 26, 2016

Souvenir Friday- Disneyland Employment Application

I picked up this nice piece of Disneyland ephemera at the last Disneyana Collector's Club show. I believe this application dates to either the late 1950s or early 1960s. This came from the large grouping of paperwork that was for Milt Albright. Milt was in group sales and created many programs that were beloved by guests including the Magic Kingdom Club, Grad Nite, Tour Guides and so much more. In looking at this application the one big thing that made me laugh was the statement at the end that the applicant was not a member of the communist party.

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

And what would Disney do to its employees if they suspected? Sic HUAC on them?

Major Pepperidge said...

This is awesome! I am not a member of the communist party, but I don't know my hat size, so I guess I am unemployable.