Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Views of Frontierland 1960

A selection of images from Frontierland in 1960. Of course, Nature's Wonderland was the newest attraction so the ride is featured in many of the images. First up is a nice view of Cascade Peak with one of the Nature's Wonderland trains from Tom Sawyer's tree house.

Another view of Cascade Peak, this time with the Canoes in the foreground.

A quick view of the Canoes. Still one of my favorite rides and I am very happy that this throwback attraction is still running at Disneyland.

A nice view of Cascade Peak with a train running in front of the hill.

A great shot of the train in the painted desert. I do miss this nice long ride.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I REALLY love that shot of Cascade Peak as taken from the tree house on Tom Sawyer Island! The last two ain't too shabby either.

Anonymous said...

MTTNW. Certainly one of the best rides I had a chance to operate. As for a good workout, you couldn't beat canoes!