Saturday, June 27, 2009

Large Format Photographs- Part 1 Submarine Voyage

Last week I posted three images of the Nature's Wonderland trains from this series of photograpah. Today's post and for a while, I will post more images in the same format and from the same collection. The images are larger size measuring 10 by 11 inches and then mounted to black construction paper that is 16 by 14 inches. The construction paper has two holes punched in the top. I do not know what they were used for, maybe as display pieces for Kodak? The first one is an image of the Triton submarine in the lagoon taken from the Skyway.

5 comments:

Thufer said...

Excellent

Katella Gate said...

Makes me wish I was at the park today.

Major Pepperidge said...

Reminds me of the "PDL" postcard! Only your print is even more "L"!!

210Frwy said...

That is one of the neatest sub photos I’ve seen. Perhaps the photographer was using some kind of polarizing filter to remove the water glare. You can even see the illuminated portholes!

Angie said...

great picture....I miss that old sub. Wish I was there.