Friday, October 31, 2008

Souvenir Friday- Some Treats for Halloween

Given that today is Halloween and Souvenir Friday, I have decided to expand the usual selection of one item from Disneyland. The first two are scans of the outside of Inside Disneyland employee publications with Halloween themes.

To add to the treats is one of my favorite pieces in my collection, the actual keys to open and operate the Matterhorn.

The final souvenir is a trick. What looks like a year pin is actually a Mickey thumbing his nose pin from when Disneylanders went out on strike.

3 comments:

sroden said...

those keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great.

CoxPilot said...

I still have one of the keys to the Flight Circle. It opened a large brass Yale lock, and a lot of them were issued to employees and maintenance. So, not so rare, just a nice souvenir. It resides in a shadow box of stuff from my days at the Circle.

outsidetheberm said...

Wonderful items! You should put your car keys on that ring... maybe not.