Monday, January 21, 2008

Esther's Photo Album #3

I'm back to the blogging end of things. Here is the next page of the photo album. The titles are all hand written captions by Esther. The first image is the Fire Station. You can see the patio on the left hand side of the roof where Walt would take in the fresh air from his apartment.

The second image is Town Square. It appears the shot was taken early in the morning.

The third image is of the Bank of America.

The final shot is marked the Realty Office. It is a nice window display with some great signage.

I hope every one who attended the NFFC show yesterday found some good stuff. I found more photographs to post.

7 comments:

Jason Schultz said...

I really like the second image of Town Square. Everything in it just looks perfect!

The Viewliner Limited said...

Truly great pictures. Especially the one of the Realty Office.

outsidetheberm said...

Nice shot of Town Square Realty. Not an image you find very often.

Anonymous said...

Great series! Hey, the patio for Walts apratment, when did they make that? I was just looking at a 1956 Photo over at Davelands blog and it looks like there was no patio then?

Thanks for sharing these!

Did I miss any good Vintage Ticket deals at the show?

CoxPilot said...

The patio seems to show up around 1958 or 1959.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Hey, I'm not anonymous, I wonder how my comment ended up like that?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering, where's the entrance to Walt's apartment? Is the door to the left of the fire truck door the "on stage" entrance so Walt and guests didn't have to go behind the wall into backstage?

Thanks
Katella Gate