Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One Blog Readers Photographs

In late December of last year, a loyal reader of this blog forwarded to me some images from his childhood trips to Disneyland. I am happy to show some of them to all of you. My thanks go to James Ramey for scanning and sending the images to me.

Two underwater shots from the Submarine Voyage. I like the shark fighting the octopus.

A nice image of Tangaroa from the pre show to the Enchanted Tiki Room.

Meeting Captain Hook and Peter Pan by the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship.

Speaking to Donald Duck in the old Bell Telephone Circlevision theater post show area. The last one is my favorite as I have fond memories of listening to the phones and placing a call on the speakerphones. Thanks once again to James for allowing me to show these photos. I will post some more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

The two Submarine Voyage pics are nice, and the photo from inside the Bell exhibit is super cool...I don't recall seeing a picture of this before!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks, Matterhorn1959 and James Ramey for the photo of the Character Phones. After years of waiting, someone else has photos of that corner of the Park.
I would like to include that photo on my website tribute to the Character Phones (properly attributed, of course), if I may.
Come visit, and listen to that Donald Duck phone call once more... and many others, too: http://sorcerersworkshop.org/americaphones.shtml
Thanks, again!

Matterhorn1959 said...

Hey Sorcerer- I will e-mail James and ask him. They are his photos.

Anonymous said...

I never realized that Peter Pan wore a wristwatch. Heh heh. Great photo..