Tuesday, March 13, 2007

More Home of The Future Signs

Here are two more signs, the first being the large entrance sign. The typography and sign shape evoke the future, especially the future envisioned in the 1950s by designers and forward thinkers. The giant red M against the cool dark blue is very nice. The second sign is out in the garden before entering the home and is marked Lustraspan. I wish I could tell you about Lustraspan, but I can find no internet references to this material so it must not have been much of a success. Stick around as I will have some more signs tomorrow.

3 comments:

thepicklebarrel said...

i wish they'd bring brack the Lustraspan ride!

great snaps!

Major Pepperidge said...

My tux for the high school prom was made of burgundy lustraspan!

Hrundi V. Bakshi said...

Is that the Monsanto Patio Furniture of the Future in the background?