Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Once again mining the amusement park slide collection purchase, this is a nice overhead view of what I believe to be Hershey Park, but I am not sure. It certainly does look from the East coast but it may even be in Ohio. I do like the spinning ride in the foreground and the wide expanse with the nice canal in the middle.

Yesterday was a nice visit to Disneyland and California Adventure. The Haunted Mansion was down as was the Mark Twain. I did ride the Rockin Space Mountain and it left me kind of wanting. The light effects were on too long, showing too much of the track. And the Red Hot Chili Peppers tunes was not one of their best....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to confirm that this is a picture of Hersheypark. As a 52 year old live-long resident of Pa and living only about 1/2 hour from Hershey as well as working for Hershey for almost 15 years, I was surprised to find this in your wonderful collection of Disney photos. Thanks for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great photos of Hersheypark! That was the Tip-Top ride in the foreground.