Monday, January 15, 2007

Flintstone's Float at a Homecoming Parade 1960s

This is a very fun slide of what appears to be a homecoming float for a college parade. Barney and Betty Rubble are aiming their prehistoric missile while Fred is at the back ready to launch the missile. I know this is not Disneyland or even amusement park related, but I saw this while going through a collection of slides that had amusement park slides and thought it was way too fun. I hope you enjoy it as well. I promise some more theme park goodies to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shall be punished for publishing a slide that is not Disneyland related!! :-)

This is great, looks like a small-town parade (maybe a college town?).

I don't know about everyone else, but I like it when other subjects are introduced. POP, Knott's, Lion Country Safari, Jungleland...the list goes on and on.

Anonymous said...

The Flintstones do the Space Race! Fun slide and thanks for posting it!!