Friday, September 19, 2014

Souvenir Friday- Ceramic Trinket Box and Trays

When I first began collecting Disneyland items back in the late 1980s, this souvenir was one of my favorite items. In fact, now that I look at it again, it is still one of my favorite items. The cover to the box features a great graphic with Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty Castle. I like the blue color used as the background.

The neat thing about this souvenir are the two trays to hold things like rings and other items. Both features the Disneyland logo in the classic font.

The back of the pieces are all marked with the mid-1960s style Disneyland logo in the berm.

1 comment:

K. Martinez said...

I'm always amazed by your Disneyland collection. I love vintage trinkets from Disneyland. Especially if they showed the Sleeping Beauty Castle with the Matterhorn in the background.