Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Happy Trails Buckskin Joe (Part 3)

When I was driving to Buckskin Joe Frontier Town, I was hoping they had cleaned out their back rooms and had old souvenirs for sale. I was in luck as all the vintage images were purchased as souvenir slides as well as a single viewmaster reel and some other items such as a ruler. Today some more vintage slides and then images from today. The park is scheduled to close this Sunday September 12th.


istanbul referandum sonuçları said...


Major Pepperidge said...

Love those vintage images... so there was actually a Viewmaster packet (or at least a reel of images) made for Buckskin Joe's??

Meanwhile, if it wasn't for the date stamp, I would have thought your picture (the one with the blue sky and clouds) was a professional photo.

Katella Gate said...

I'm sorry to miss this place. I have to drive from Chattanooga to LA next month, and I would have gladly stopped in, it looks interesting.

Is the guy with the donkey supposed to be "Buckskin Joe"? Looks a lot like the Knott's Berry Farm statue.