Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Main Street and King Arthur's Carrousel

Today features the last Disneyland photographs from the group. The first is a general view of Main Street with one of the Surreys along with the elaborately decorated rental wheelchair. Now Disneyland rents electric powered wheelchairs. The drivers of the chairs turn into speed demons and play demolition derby with inanimate objects!

A nice family portrait in front of the Main Street Fire Station.

With a quick trip to Fantasyland to ride King Arthur's Carrousel.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Very nice snapshots, my favorites are the ones showing the family.

I think I've heard complaints about the speed demons and the electric wheelchairs. It's like a mini version of "Freewayphobia"!

Anonymous said...

Those electric wheel chairs one of the things that annoyed me the most at WDW. I'm glad Disneyland Paris don't rent those.