Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Banana Train Pacific Ocean Park

Three pictures of the Banana Train Ride at Pacific Ocean Park. The slides are all dark so I lightened them up which of course affected the image quality. But these pictures are very rare. First up is a train coming into station with a large waterfall in the foreground.

Another view of one of the trains and the neat jungle theming.

Final image is of the interior of the cavern with a neat waterfall and some black light effects. Bummer this slide was so dark.

The Major from Gorillas Don't Blog applied his photoshop magic and cleaned up a couple of the images. Take a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have vague memories of that attraction, but I can remember that I thought it was a very cool ride with some fantastic views way out at the end of the pier. The only 'ride' that I thought had Disney quality. wish I could ride it today.

Major Pepperidge said...

That interior so so darn rare, even though it is grainy it is cool to see!