Thursday, February 06, 2014

Spash Mountain 1989

Way back in 1989, a new mountain was opened in Disneyland. In the summer of 1989, I took a trip to Disneyland to experience Splash Mountain. One of my favorite Disney movies is Song of the South so I was very excited. I of course wanted some images from the inside of the ride, a tough thing to do with an old film camera riding a fast moving log throughout a darkened ride. However, I did manage some shots of the scenes. First up is an image of B'rer Fox trying to capture B'rer Rabbit.

Next is the show piece featuring dancing chickens and foxes on a steam boat. Most of you probably know that the audio animatronic figures were recycled from America Sings.

Final image and scene of the ride is B'rer Rabbit in his laughing place. I can relate.

No comments: