Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mickey Mouse in White Top and Tails

Two images from two different parks featuring Mickey Mouse in White Top Hat and Tails. First up is an interesting publicity shot in front of the entrance to the Disney MGM Studios. I am not sure who the other person is, but he looks kind of sketchy. I also don't know too many directors and assistant directors who film while wearing formal clothing.

The second image is from the stage show at Videopolis at Disneyland. The show was the story of Walt Disney. The title of the show was One Man's Dream and featured lots of singing and dancing.

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

My last visit to Walt Disney World was in 1984 and Horizons was the last and latest attraction I experienced on that property. The Disney-MGM Studios and Animal wasn't enough to bring me back as the place holds little interest for me anymore. I feel fortunate that I was able to experience Walt Disney World in it's early years when it seemed pristine and focused. Nice publicity photos. Thanks for sharing.

K. Martinez said...

Correction: "Animal Kingdom", not "Animal".