Sunday, November 11, 2012

Main Street Signs From Zulu

It is a snowy and cold day here in Denver, so I am going to go visit my friend Zulu on Main Street to look at various store signs. It is a nice sunny summer day in Anaheim. First up is the Kodak Camera Center, with the great nice Kodak logo.

Next up is the Mad Hatter shop next to the Opera House. I love the Mad Hatter style hat as a logo.

One of my favorite stores on Main Street is the Candy Palace with the lovely smell of candy, and the fun of watching the chefs create candy.

Final image on this sunny day is the China Closet. This is a great store filled with souvenir statues of your favorite Disney characters.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

I love looking at these old photos of Main Street signs and comparing them with newer photos to see the changes in detail.

Major Pepperidge said...

I think it's interesting that anybody had the thought to take pictures of signs - and very cool too.

Snow White Archive said...

Yes to what the Major said. Very cool that they had the forethought to take photos of signs back then.