Monday, May 23, 2016

Drinking Fountain In Front of the Opera House on Main Street

Another red snapshot, this time the drinking fountain in front of the Opera House on Main Street. An interesting detail is the small stage in front of the Opera House. I wonder if that is where the barbershop quartet would perform? Unfortunately there is not enough detail to see what is in the store window right behind the drinking fountain or the poster on the Opera House. Disneyland was nice to the younger guests with a step stool to reach the fountain.

I don't know if any of you have tried, but here is the original scan showing the color of the snapshot.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

I really like these, even with their slightly off colors. (I tried my hand at color correcting them, and they wound up looking basically just like yours!)