Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Last Two Photographs of Santa's Village November 28, 1958

The last two images from the visit to Santa's Village in Lake Arrowhead in California on November 28, 1958. The first view shows another view of the Doll Shop. This is from the opposite side of yesterday's photo and is from a slightly elevated view. I still love the flower detail over the main show window.

The final image is of the entrance/exit with the great large building and of course the nice Candy Cane sign post. I hope you enjoyed this visit to Santa's Village, a nice little theme park that will hopefully rise again one day as promised by the new owners.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

There's the Doll House again which is very cool looking. The Entrance/Exit building looks almost exactly the same as the one in Scotts Valley. Thanks!

Major Pepperidge said...

I do hope that Santa's Village returns and manages to be charming; AND that it brings in enough people to keep afloat.

Anonymous said...

I hope this does return in some form. I vividly recall my one visit, well over 50 years ago, enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for these excellent pictures, pleasant old memories here.

JG