Friday, October 16, 2015

Souvenir Friday- Sea World Hawaiian Punch Drink Card

Many years ago Hawaiian Punch sponsored a pavilion and restaurant in Sea World in San Diego. One of the highlights of this pavilion were the drinks made with Hawaiian Punch. The pavilion was themed tropical and featured a classic tiki exterior and interior. Note the great background featuring tikis framing the drinks. The back of the postcard features a nice image of the pavilion and its lovely tropical theming. Also I love the tag line Add Gin, Rum or Vodka and serve as cocktails, too. Now to find some yellow base...

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

My mother had this postcard from our one and only trip to SeaWorld in the early 1960's and she tossed it out with a bunch of other stuff when we were moving to another house. How I wish I stopped her and kept it for myself. Who knew these things would be treasured later on.

Major Pepperidge said...

They all sound delicious, except for that one with the banana! I like to eat bananas, but I don't like them in anything.

outsidetheberm said...

Major, if you add enough Rum you'll forget all about that banana! Neat card, Patrick!