Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Indian Village War Canoes and Caboose

First up is an image of the Indian Village War Canoes ticket booth. A very nice rustic booth with some great design and decoration. A Native American girl is working the ticket booth, keeping the theme.

For the sign geeks (and we are all sign geeks!), here is a close up of the ticket sign for this attraction.

This image is a repeat, but I love the sign on the caboose and thought this would be a nice complement to the Indian Village sign.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Boy, those are both neat. Fifty cents OR a "D" coupon, I'll bet that sign wasn't there for long. And that caboose photo is so awesome, I didn't know about that upper seating area at all.

K. Martinez said...

I love the canoe ticket booth. What kind of machine is that on the counter? Change? tickets? cash register? Very interesting.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Looks like a wicked change machine, I want it! Awesome ticket booth shot, wow!