Thursday, April 12, 2012

Indian Village Dancers

This post is dedicated to Major Pepperidge due to his love of images from the Indian Village. I do have to admit these images are better than the typical shots. First up are two photos of dancers in the dance circle. The crowd appears to be large and having a good time.

The dancers would pose with the guests. This one is marked Indian Chief and Me at Indian Village Disneyland.

Another tourist poses in front of the Plains Indian Tepee.

And for the sign geeks, a close up view of the sign for the tepee.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Yes, if there is one thing I wish I could do, it would be to go back in time and take thousands of pictures at the Dance Circle!

I like the one with the lady and the Indian!

Unknown said...

The second shot of the dancers is my father in law, Foster Hood! He was also in westerns during the 50/60s, including Yellowstone Kelly and Flaming Star.