Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fantasyland Souvenir Slides

From a Sawyer's set of four, three slides that I could somewhat save. The first slide is of Sleeping Beauty Castle, but it was so maroon it could not be corrected. However, the other three slides could be corrected somewhat. First up is a nice view of the Caterpillar ride vehicle.

Next are two shots of Storybook Land. This one is marked dusk so the slide is dark to begin with.

This one is titled Cinderella's Castle. I love the Casey Junior coming from under the tunnel.

3 comments:

Matt said...

very nice alice slide indeed.

Major Pepperidge said...

Matterhorn, have you ever heard of anybody owning one of the Caterpillar ride vehicles? I've seen examples from just about every other ride, but not this one.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these. All my favorites.

Thanks, Matterhorn.

JG