Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

May you taste the sweetest pleasures that fortune ere bestowed,
and may all your friends remember all the favors you are owed.


Connie Moreno said...

Ahhh, I love pictures of Walt!

Major Pepperidge said...

I am ashamed to admit that I completely forgot that it is St. Patrick's Day!

Katella Gate said...

Major, I will send my horde of flying leprechauns to pelt you with the loaf of Irish Soda bread I'm now baking. Whist! Guard your noggin - it's fatal from 40 feet.

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Pat's. I thought you would enjoy the last shot in this article:

Enjoy, and thanks for all that you post here.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 2 here. Re the previous post, what he said.

Really enjoy your work, even if i cant post everyday in response.


Darrin.. said...

DOH! Forgot to watch Darby O'Gill on St Patty's Day Darn it!!