Monday, May 05, 2008

Two Views on Main Street

I was asked by Tim at Vintage Disneyland Tickets what is the Kodak collection. It is the name I have given to a unique collection of images I have been showing for years now. The photographer was an employee on Main Street in the Kodak shop and took photographs of virtually every sign, along with slides and other images of Disneyland. Most of the images are sans guests and some include the maintenance vehicles. Here are two more, the first is the Kodak shop on Main Street.

The next image is an unusual shot of the Red Wagon Inn from the Main Street side. This is where the Hot Dog truck now sits. The Red Wagon Inn is one of my favorite restaurants at Disneyland.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

The railing on the balcony above the Kodak shop looks more functional than ornamental, I wonder if the balcony was used for filming TV shows? I want to watch parades from up there!

The Viewliner Limited said...

Wonderful pictures. Feels good.

walterworld said...

Like the shot of the area where the Corn Dog Wagon now resides...

The Dogs served there are expensive but mighty tasty!