Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Family Visits Disneyland

A couple of more images from the same family that visited POP. Now, they are at Disneyland. The family was able to make it to Disneyland because Dad's company had a party at Holidayland. Here they are waiting to get their free drinks before heading into the large striped tent in the background to eat some scrumptious picnic food- hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob and more. I really do like how the lady is checking out her fingers. She just does not seem interested in being photographed.

After their picnic lunch, they decide to go spinning on the Tea cups. The lady stil does not look that interested...and I am getting dizzy just looking at the picture.

2 comments:

Merlinsguy said...

Yay! Finally a photograph of the mysterious Holidayland. I was beginning to think it existed only in my imagination!

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, this is one of the nicest pictures of Holidayland I've ever seen! Not that I've seen that many....thanks Matterhorn.