Monday, July 04, 2016

Happy Fourth of July, Celebrate America Sings

Growing up in the late 1970s and early 1980s I would always ride America Sings in Tomorrowland. It was a show that the whole family enjoyed. Several years ago I posted a set of slides featuring the musical acts. I have decided to share the images again in one post so you can relive the attraction. I loved the alligator boys and Uncle Sam as well as the weasel who kept popping up in the scenes.

//www.matterhorn1959.com/blog2/2012americasings10.jpg">

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

Even though I was already a teenager by the time this attraction debuted, I loved it! Thanks for sharing the AS images.

walterworld said...

America Sings was always our first ride on the first day when we'd get off the Monorail from the Disneyland Hotel...absolutely great memories, and seeing the pictures brought it back nicely.

Btw, I listened to the AS soundtrack the night of the 4th and it was a great way to cap off the day. My kids purchased the CD for me on Father's Day 2006 at Great American Music on Main Street, back when they sold items worth buying.

Thanks for the memories