Sunday, December 30, 2012

Freedomland Slide Collection Part 5

Three slides of the Danny the Dragon Ride found in the New Orleans Mardi Gras section. The ride was a small single bus train ride themed to a dragon. The first image is of Danny coming down the hill.

Next up is an overall image of the attraction footprint with scary looking Jack in the Box as a scenic element.

A close up of another Jack in the Box. This one reminds me of a crypt with the slab of rock at the front.

Final image is of a Fraternal hall found in the Old New York section. Check out the direction signs in the background. I do like the color in this slide.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, more great images!

I think that the "Danny the Dragon" ride at Happy Hollow in San Jose runs without any visible track. Not sure how it works, and maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but I am pretty sure that you couldn't see a groove in the cement like in your photo.

K. Martinez said...

Nice "Danny the Dragon" image. The Jack-in-the-Box images are very strange. I love it.