Monday, February 21, 2011

Things From the Gate- 3 Versions of the 1956 Gate Brochure

The second year gate brochure features the more recognizable Tinkerbell on the cover. The year featured change on Main Street, leading to three versions of this brochure. First up is the cover, interior pages and the fold out map. These are all the same for all three versions.

Now for the variations. The list of exhibits on Main Street change three times...I have placed the brochures in the order they were published.

A note to the Major- I am still looking for the scholastic version of the 1955 gate brochure. I know I have it....

3 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Those were great to look at!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I've got that scholastic version too, somewhere.... These are so cool, thanks for the comparisons.

Major Pepperidge said...

Very cool, I didn't even know that there were three variations of this Tinker Bell flyer. I wonder if I have more than one kind?